- “DC metro map” in some form or another, at well over 300 hits;
- Neutra, which is surprising, considering I wrote one post about him;
- “Adjika,” also odd, in that I wrote one post about it;
- My own blog’s name,
- And Phil Freelon, also about whom I’ve only written once.
Nonetheless, I haven’t been getting too high on searches for Tenleytown – but this name theif is. What the hell? Sometimes, though, the results are a little more unusual:
The number of sexual ones is alarming, but I guess it’s not really all that surprising.
- forbidden sin – What sins aren’t?
- lustful look – I’ve gotten this term at least ten times;
- lustful beauty – that’s a close second in lustfulness;
- bratz sexuality – Mostly for this article;
- pedo toddler love doll – Oh dear.
Sometimes I get searches that are strangely close to home:
- j.d.hammond construction;
- willy cass – This seems to come from here.
Then I get ones that are slightly off:
- current traffic in tobago
- dark brown house – I assume this is some mirror universe Brown House with a goatee;
- البيتزا الإيطالية – This translates to “italian pizza” apparently;
- prison stripes – I get these from the Watergate article;
- are glover park residents conservative – No, they’re “communitarian nationalists.”
And then I’m reminded I write about architecture…
- forest houses of the future;
- visual figure ground activities;
- wavy building;
- best building;
- high school musical architeture;
… and about Tenleytown
- mattress tenleytown.